At Studio J, we offer quality furniture sets in every style and for every room of your home. Our experienced interior design team is here to help you find a home furnishing solution that encompasses your personality and perfectly complements your home.
We only carry furniture brands that meet our high standards and priorities: providing well-built home furnishings that maintain longevity and aesthetic appeal. Whether your focus is a single room or you'd like to outfit your whole home with new furniture, we can help you decide on the best furniture sets for your style preferences and practical needs.
- Bedroom: beds, nightstands, dressers, and vanities
- Living Room: sofas, chairs, coffee tables, end tables, and entertainment centers
- Dining Room: tables, chairs, buffets, bars, and console tables
Our furniture inventory offers a diverse range of styles to accommodate any preference; from traditional period pieces to modern, minimalistic designs, our interior design professionals can help you choose home furnishings that suit your design theme and desired impression. If you can't find what you're looking for or have your own ideas in mind, Studio J can also coordinate with you to design and create custom furniture that is built to your precise specifications.
In addition to furniture, we carry a wide range of accent pieces, such as art, lighting, and rugs, to complement your selections.
Selecting an entire furniture set can be intimidating; there's a lot to consider to ensure satisfaction with the set you choose. A few tips can help you make the process less overwhelming and more enjoyable.
- Choose a style: It's important to select a style or theme for your furniture. If the room has an existing style you'd like to maintain, shop within that category.
- Measure the room: Even if it checks every other box, making sure the furniture set you choose fits properly into the room it's intended for is critical. If it's too big, you may be faced with the problem of trying unsuccessfully to make it fit or minimizing walking and living space within the room. If it's too small, it'll look out of place.
- Keep practicality in mind: Your furniture set should be both beautiful and functional. Narrow your options even further by only considering choices that meet your criteria for practical needs.
We believe that you shouldn't just like your furniture; you should be passionate about it. Your home is your oasis, and with the right furniture set, you can make your dream style a reality. Visit the Studio J showroom in Dublin, OH today to get started on your home furnishing experience.